The online Bachelor in Management program from GBSB Global Business School uses unique teaching methods such as case studies, situational analysis, simulation business games and learning by doing that provide students with relevant knowledge needed in today’s globalized world. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Why study this programme?
The online B.A. in Management focuses on managerial and analytical subject areas, such as marketing, accounting, business strategy and operations management. At the same time, it provides students with specialized knowledge on international business management and global markets.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
By studying for an online Bachelor in Management you will have access to different career resources and services provided by GBSB Global Business School. Use career services that our business school in Europe offers from personal assessment sessions to online webinars in order to improve your career prospects.
- Interactive Learning Materials
- Diverse Students Body Representing More than 100 Different Nationalities
- Blended Learning Options Available
- Become ACCA Certified on Top of Your Online Bachelor in Management
- Career Opportunities with International Companies
- International Faculty with Relevant Professional Experience
- Fully accredited by ASIC approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- Accredited as ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education) centre, an awarding organization in the UK
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn:
- Start To Think Globally
- Improve Your Innovation Abilities
- Amplify Your International Network
- Learn To Make Change In Any Business
- Feel Confident About Your Business Knowledge
- Learn To Work On Interdisciplinary Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications (high school diploma)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5750 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.