Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
Students of the Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design and Innovation program from EU Business School will gain an overall understanding of the multimedia world, the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to real life scenarios and the skills to capitalize on digital media.
During this program, students will:
- Establish an overall understanding of the multimedia world.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the financial and logistical elements of media.
- Develop a business plan for a media firm.
Students who graduate with this major in Digital Business, Design & Innovation go on to pursue careers in:
- Digital startups
- Online marketing
- Digital innovation management
- Information technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Writing Communication Skills
- Elementary Calculus
- IT Software for Business
- Environmental Sustainability
- Crafting Your Future
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- November 2
- November 30
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management International Business View 22 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25124 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25124 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA25124 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25124 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.