The International Accounting (Top up) (Hons) programme at the University of Derby equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to generate and or support new business opportunities and income for organisations worldwide.
It has been introduced at a time of growing demand for high-calibre accounting professionals who can work in international settings.The course is specially designed for students who already have a HND – or equivalent qualification from overseas – in a relevant subject like Business Management, Finance or Accounting.
It enables international students to achieve a highly regarded UK honours degree within a year. It will also appeal to mature students with significant professional experience who could use the degree as a platform for promotion and improved career prospects.
The BA (Hons) International Accounting (Top-up) prepares you for finance and business careers in organisations that operate both in your home country and across borders.
Your knowledge of accounting in a global context will give you the edge when applying for roles with multinational accountancy firms, merchant and investment banks, high street banks and building societies, insurance companies, management consultancies and public sector employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Critical Analysis in International Business Context
- Financial Strategy (Non-Exam Route)
- Sustainability, Governance and Audit (Non-exam Assessment)
- The Environment of the Strategic Business Leader (Non-Exam Assessment)
- Sustainability, Governance and Audit
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 688 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
HND or Foundation degree in a relevant subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14045 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14045 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.