The International Hospitality Management programme from EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is an ideal choice if you are seeking a business degree foundation with the added excitement of hospitality know-how and internships.
- Global study options in Switzerland and Singapore
- Practical training to manage businesses from the ground-up
- Michelin-star experiences with award-winning chefs
- Dual excellence in academic and industry practice taught by experts
- Extra-curricular activities and committees to develop leadership and creativity
- R&D workshop and a chance to intern in your own start-up company
- Two internships and a business project for a head start in your career
Your professional internships take place in Preparatory Year and Year Two of your BSc in hospitality degree. The first internship focuses on hospitality operations and personal professional skills. The second focuses on administrative and supervisory skills as you take on greater responsibilities and apply management theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Revenue Management
- Talent Management Systems
- Legal Awareness
- Managerial Accounting
- Customer Information & Distribution
- Channel Management
- International Services Marketing
- Foreign Languages
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Deadline for September:
- 1 April 2021
- 1 May 2021 (deadline for VISA candidates)
- 15 June 2021
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 22 other Bachelors in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Age - The minimum age for entry to our Bachelor's course is 18 (You must be 18 before the course start date)
- Secondary Education Credentials - International Baccalaureate - Diploma: 28/45.
- Diplomas & Transcripts
- Essay - The essay is an important part of your application. It is an opportunity for you to showcase your strengths, motivation and interests. Your essay should be typed and contain between 500-650 words.
- Study in English - Requirements & Certificates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 102529 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National5874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23499 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- Swiss citizens & students eligible HES-SO: 25,800 CHF
- International students: 112,566 CHF
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.