Great ideas bloom or wither depending on whether a digital marketing strategy can communicate them.
The Digital Marketing programme at Harbour.Space University is an intensive and hands-on degree that gives students the skills they need to successfully position a product or service in today’s over-saturated sea of communications.
Upon completing our programme, you will become a digital marketing professional. You will be well-prepared to work in a sales or marketing department of a major brand, in an advertising agency, or in a media or technological company.
Every career looks different: it depends on individual aspirations as a well as changes in the industry. We've selected some stories to illustrate and celebrate the diversity of the various career paths.
- Junior digital manager
- Social media manager
- Email marketing manager
- E-commerce and CRM manager
- Digital media planner/buyer
- Head of digital
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media Evolution
- Business Fundamentals
- Competitive Firm Strategies
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Consumer Behaviour
- Master Classes With Leading Practitioners
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, which means that there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our admission process is a holistic review of each student’s preparedness level for higher studies and potential for a successful career.
- While we are highly selective we do not base the decision on the review of the grades and transcripts alone. We believe that grades and standardised test results are sometimes not fully indicative of a student’s ability to work on a project and to innovate. We consider the overall certificates, transcript, motivation and recommendation letters as well as awards, achievements and extracurricular activities. One of the crucial parts of student’s application is the project proposal and ability to demonstrate eagerness to study a particular field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Admissions Office will inform you about whether or not you are entitled for financial aid and its terms in its admission decision.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.