During the Creative Events Management (Hons) programme offered at Falmouth University, you will:
- Organise at least four live events over the three year course.
- Be involved in industry events, and take part in workshops with organisations such as A Greener Festival and Bestival.
- Take regular micro-placements throughout the course, with previous destinations ranging from Cornwall to California.
- Explore the future of sustainable and digital event management.
- Be supported to develop creative approaches and specialise in an area that you are passionate about.
- Be part of a course with 94% student satisfaction on the 2019 National Student Survey.
What you'll learnYou’ll explore the cultural sector’s history, politics and other contexts, and take a creative and entrepreneurial approach to products, services and communications. Building individual and teamwork skills, you’ll apply cultural management practices like development, marketing and project management to your own cultural productions. You’ll also develop critical research and analytical skills, and improve your learning by investigating ideas and practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing & Digital Media
- Real World Skills
- Contemporary Events & Festival Impacts
- Wellbeing in Experience Management
- Creative Innovation in Experience Management
- Live Student Event Project
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEvent Management View 96 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field. Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.