This degree programme combines elements from a variety of disciplines, including biology, pharmacy, physics, chemistry and engineering. You will learn how to use this knowledge to create medical applications that make people better or improve their quality of life.
- During the Life Science and Technology programme from University of Groningen, you will develop a scientific way of thinking that you will use to solve practical problems.
- This analytical perspective is useful in all kinds of work, so you will have plenty of career options after graduating.
The programme starts with courses such as:
- Biochemistry for Life Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Calculus for Life Sciences
- Mammalian Cell Biology
- and practical courses
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 35 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in English is an admission requirement for all English-taught degree programmes.
- Secondary education equivalent to Dutch pre-university education is required.
- This is merely an indication of the required general level of applicants' previous education.
International15080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15080 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.