The courses providing the basic language of engineering are organised into four groups: mathematics (including physical mathematics and numerical and statistical methods), physics, chemistry, and informatics. They are held in the first and second year.
The basic construction engineering courses are organised into three groups: representation and surveying, technical physics and materials science and technology, and structural engineering and hydraulics.
The courses in civil engineering applications are organised into two groups: geology and geotechnics, and structural and infrastructure engineering.
Coming to study Civil and Environmental Engineering at PoliTO means:
- Studying in one of the best Engineering schools in Europe
- Attending lectures held by world leading experts in relevant fields of engineering and science.
- Living in a beautiful city which combines a vibrant cultural life with low costs of living, all framed within the stunning surroundings of the alps.
- Computer sciences
- English Language 1st level
- Mathematical analysis
- Linear algebra and geometry
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 19 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
High school diploma got after at least 12 years of schooling
- High school diploma got after 11 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first academic year at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first two academic years at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 or 11 years of schooling + a higher degree obtained in a post-secondary professional institution in a subject relevant to the selected bachelor or having passed one or two preparatory years (Foundation course) to fill the gap. Politecnico di Torino will decide about the eligibility of the Foundation year(s)
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2601 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.