The academic Industrial Production Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino includes:
- a first year, where the basics in mathematics, physics and computer science are combined with courses in national law and economics, together with the linguistic training needed to access the second year courses abroad.
- a second year, where students enrolled at the Politecnico and at partnering Universities, will attend economics, trade and law courses abroad to get a working appreciation of the commercial and legal differences. Students will also increase their understanding of the hosting country's business environment by completing an internship, normally abroad. The year's syllabus also includes optional courses which the student has to select from those offered by the partnering Universities. Some courses are taught in English even in the non English speaking Universities.
- a third year, where students attend courses at the Politecnico di Torino to cover subjects such as technology and industrial management, some of which may be in English.
The Technology and International Business graduates' main characteristic is that they can understand and operate in national and international business environments.Their professional skills can be used in Italy and abroad both in industry and services, in supporting roles to manufacturing such as design, work and safety organization, and the economic analysis; logistics and quality and certification management; resource and personnel management, particularly in the technological areas; purchasing, marketing & sales in manufacturing companies within national and international trade.
- Professional Training
- Human resource management
- International Economics
- Management control
- Marketing in industries
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
High school diploma got after at least 12 years of schooling
- High school diploma got after 11 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first academic year at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 years of schooling + having passed ALL of the exams scheduled in the first two academic years at home university
- High school diploma got after 10 or 11 years of schooling + a higher degree obtained in a post-secondary professional institution in a subject relevant to the selected bachelor or having passed one or two preparatory years (Foundation course) to fill the gap. Politecnico di Torino will decide about the eligibility of the Foundation year(s)
- Applicants will take the admission test using a special browser that will block other computer activity during the test and record them, both audibly and visually, through the PC webcam.
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2601 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.