Vision of the program
Being one of the leading Software Engineering departments in our country and in the world in the fields of scientific research, projects, and education, which are sought at the international level.
Educates competent engineers needed by industry, academia, and society, both nationally and internationally; Being one of the leading Software Engineering departments in our country and in the world in the field of projects and educational subjects sought at the international level.
Purpose of the Software Engineering program from Cyprus Science University
- Ability to design appropriate solutions to integrate ethical, social, legal and economic interests while using engineering approaches, understand and apply existing theories, models and techniques that provide the basis for software design, development, implementation and verification
- Ability to work effectively in the software development environment, to lead when necessary, and to communicate well with users, that is, to have project management skills.
- Continuing professional and personal development by adopting the principle of life-long learningEducate engineers.
In the country where computer usage is spreading rapidly, graduates of software engineering department have the opportunity to work in various public and private institutions operating in administration, education, industry, trade and service areas, banks, universities, marketing companies producing computer hardware and software.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Learning & Teaching Methods
- Graduates of the program are expected to demonstrate their ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- In addition, they could show their ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Furthermore, they illustrate their ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability and also an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 14 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.