This main vision of the Department of Architecture is to educate and train contemporary architects who are critical thinkers and creative with a holistic approach to problem solving and have the necessary skills in using modern technologies. An integral aspect of this aim is to make sure that the graduates of the program have not only high degree of awareness about social and environmental issues but also high ethical standards. The Architecture program from Cyprus Science University aims at being a leading academic institution in its field particularly by emphasizing a high quality education with reputable faculty and developing a strong cooperation within the context of scientific and artistic activities at national and international level. Graduates of the undergraduate program of the Architecture Department receive a ‘Bachelor’s Degree’ and earn the title of ‘Architect’.
Graduates of the Department of Architecture can work for public and private sectors (e.g. construction companies) and/or can establish their own businesses. They can participate in national and international desin projects; thereby, they can find new business opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Department of Architecture follows a holistic approach to designing buildings and relevant spaces by using science, art, and technolgy. In addition, the Department aims at serving as a bridge between interior architecture and landscape architecture by implementing an interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary approach.
- The Undergraduate Program of Architecture Department consists of theory and practice. Design studios are at the heart of the education program.
- The design studios start in the first year of the education and last for four years. The main aim of the design studios is to help the students to design their original projects, to develop an ability to take a part in teamwork, and to strengthen the educational process in cooperation with other departments of the Faculty.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design View 4 other Bachelors in Architecture in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.