Apart from the knowledge and practical skills to develop, test and maintain informatics systems, data processing, embedded systems design, hospital information systems and other fields of Biomedical Engineering students will get acquainted with the elements of management in health care units and IT projects.
Study of the Biomedical Engineering - Information Systems in Medicine programme at the Silesian University of Technology us also focused on wide cooperation with leading informatics and BE companies as well as international exchange.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry Statistics and other base courses,
- Computer sciences module: Algorithms and data structure, Programming Languages on different levels, Numerical Methods
- Data bases, HIS – Hospital Information Systems, Signal and Image Acquisition and Processing, Big Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning Systems,
- Embedded systems, Bioelectronics, Medical Equipment,
- Biomechatronics, modern Rehabilitation Systems,
- Fundamentals of modern Biomaterials and Artificial Organs,
- Modules of Management in Health Care Units and IT Projects.
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Informatics & Information Sciences View 9 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records in Maths and other subject grades from: Maths(extended), Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Informatics.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.