Communication Technology deals with the transmission, communication and processing of information. Given the global growth of the telecommunications sector, it will continue to play a key role in globalized economy and industry.
Electrical Engineering and Information Technology program is offered at the University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingarten.
- Automation engineering has virtually become the symbol of the modern production industry. Nowadays, industrial societies are determined by global competition. Consumer goods such as cars can only be manufactured if the production process is largely automated – in particular if competitiveness must be ensured.
- Power engineering deals with the collection, conversion, transport, storage and utilization of energy in all its forms. Electric power engineering is concerned with such processes and procedures in the field of electric energy. Hence, the electrical engineer working in this area deals with power electronics, electric drives and other electrical machines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Studies
- Practical semester
- Major fields of study
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Printed and signed Online-Application form
- Photocopies of school leaving documents (secondary and higher secondary education) / qualification to tertiary education
- Specified certificate of language proficiency for English (IELTS or TOEFL test report)
- curriculum vitae
- photocopy of passport
- if applicable - references from your professional activities
- if applicable - certified photocopy of your academic transcript (table of credit points) of previous studies
- if applicable - certificate of proficiency for German
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- EU/EEA- Administrative fee: 157 EUR
- Second degree: 650 €
Living costs for Ravensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.