You’ll explore different models for pattern recognition, use them in cloud environments, and master the fundamentals of machine learning, before embarking on a rewarding career in the future-facing field of creative tech
Software Engineers remain on NZ's long term skill shortage list and the ever-growing demand for graduates means salaries remain highly competitive. We've worked closely with our industry panel to design a course that responds to industry needs, arming you with the most in-demand technical skills and the core soft skills needed to maximise your employability.
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- AI Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- R&D Engineer
- Data Scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Throughout your studies you'll master both a range of technical subject areas, such as Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, and Machine Learning & Robotics, as well as the in-demand soft skills of ideation, design thinking, project and time management and interpersonal communication.
- Your first year will cover the foundational skills of software engineering and AI, including an introduction to computer graphics and practical mathematical skills.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 4 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letter of Intent - A one page personal letter of intent stating why you want to study at Media Design School and what you plan to do in the future.
- Your Portfolio - If applicable, have your portfolio ready to upload. Check the details of what is required on the course pages associated with your course of study before putting together your portfolio.
- Proof of Identity - Scan a certified photocopy of the front page of your passport or your birth certificate.
- Resume - A detailed resume your education history, and work history if you have work experience.
- Transcripts - Scan a certified copy of your academic records including schools, tertiary institutes or training courses attended within the past five years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21860 USD per year during 36 months.
National6710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6710 USD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic Student - $9,310.00 NZD
- International Student - $30,333.00 NZD
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
If you currently live overseas and are thinking of studying with Media Design School, then this scholarship will help contribute to the costs associated with studying abroad.
The International Student Scholarship offers recipients up to NZ$5,000 applied to your first year of tuition fees at Media Design School.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.