The MEDTEC School from Humanitas University aims to train professionals who will be able to apply medical and technological know-how as a means of providing innovative and quality medicine. In a global context of increasing complexity, technological innovation makes it possible to improve the quality of life in a sustainable way, innovating care and humanising the doctor-patient relationship.
The six-year year degree programme in Medicine and Surgery, taught in English, is organised by Humanitas University in partnership with Politecnico di Milano.
The programme strongly focusses on enhancing the medical skills of a doctor through the integration and acquisition of the basic competences and approaches relevant to Biomedical Engineering.
The integrated six-year training programme will allow you to obtain additional ECTS and be awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Politecnico di Milano, in addition to an MD in Medicine.
The degree programme will provide:
- a bio-medical engineering approach to basic science disciplines (e.g. chemistry, physics, statistics, computer science).
- the acquisition of competences to deal with precision medicine and regenerative medicine.
- competences to address complex issues concerning the applications of technology and information analytics to medicine through the integration of pre-clinical and clinical education with basic engineering subjects (such as mathematical analysis, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanics, etc.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Automation and Mechatronics
- Bioelectric signal processing and modeling
- Computer science
- Basics of Circuit theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 6 other Masters in Health Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma, or other recognised qualifications obtained abroad.
- Passing of admissions test.
- The test will include questions on mathematics, verbal logic, physics, chemistry, biology, technical-scientific culture. The test is designed to capture the aptitude and propensity of candidates to study both hard science for Engineering and Life Sciences for Medicine.
- All classroom activities at Humanitas Medical School are held in English. To fully understand and benefit from your degree course, a good level of English in all skills is required. It is, therefore, strongly recommended that applicants to Humanitas Medical School have reached an adequate level of English language competency: Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10156 EUR per year during 72 months.
EU/EEA10156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10156 EUR per year during 72 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Merit-based scholarships are yearly available:
- 7 scholarships for European students
- 2 full scholarships for Non-European students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.