The International Business program at the HAN University of Applied Sciences gives you a broad view of the field. You follow subjects in finance, management, supply chain management and marketing. And you study a foreign language.
- You don’t just learn the theory. You also put it into practice. During team projects for external clients.
- And when you work as an intern at an international company. You also study abroad at one of our partner universities.
- Finally, you complete a Graduation Internship in a company. This is where you apply all your knowledge and skills to solving a real problem.
- Marketing & E-business
- Intercultural Awareness
- Finance & Cost Accounting
- Change Management
- Supply Chain Management & Digital Innovation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 47 other Bachelors in International Business in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school certificate
- Required secondary school subjects
- English fluency
International7650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arnhem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.