Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CAD Methods
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Electrical Materials
- Mechanical Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload scans of Entry Documents (done during the registration process):
- High School Leaving Certificate - in the original language and, if necessary, translated to English or Polish
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.