Students pursue programs which, in addition to providing a firm grounding in the core subjects of the discipline, allow them to take courses in law, economics, management, and international relations as well as in disciplines outside social sciences. Departmental courses are divided in a balanced fashion between the fields of political theory, comparative politics, and Turkish government and politics, cultural studies, and public administration.
The Department aims at providing the students with an education that would enhance their understanding of social artifacts. In addition to giving the basic requirements of a degree in political science, the program emphasizes the utility of learning social and political roles.
The goal for a study in the Political Science and Public Administration major from Bilkent University is to maximize students' capacity to analyze and interpret the significance and dynamics of political events and governmental processes. The purpose is not simply to reveal the significance of political events and issues. It is to equip the students with the knowledge in coping with political phenomena and problems. The aim is political education "in depth" for those students who have an interest in politics whatever their professional goals and eventual occupations are.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Computer Tools
- Principles of Microeconomics
- English and Composition
- History of Civilization
- Introduction to Political Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 23 other Masters in Political Science in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum diploma score of 28 out of 45. Mimimum one HL subject related to the applied program.
- Gold, Silver or Bronze Medal holders in International Science Olympiads recognized by TÜBİTAK (The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey)
- SAT Reasoning Test: A minimum score of 900 out of 1600 in “Math” and “Critical Reading” sections.
- SAT Subject Test: A minimum score of 500 out of 800 from mimimum two sections related to the applied program.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 USD per year during 48 months.
National5513 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5513 USD per year during 48 months.
- 45.000 TL for Turkish students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.