Nurses are to be a leader in providing high quality patient-centered health care based on respect for diversity of thought, ideas, and opinions of others by integrating knowledge of the multiple mechanisms underlying human health and disease, by developing critical thinking through the process of scientific inquiry and its translation into human health and wellness, by developing effective communication skills and ethical and complex decision making, and by engaging in experiential learning to facilitate application of human science.
- Graduated students of the Nursing program from Cyprus Science University are able to continue their further education (MSc and PhD).
- Graduated students are able to work in hospitals, health care sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Learning & Teaching Methods
- Our department have well-recognized, national and international, staff members who are professional academics with unique significant success records. Moreover, our students are encouraged to pursue internships in a spectrum of distinct and reputable institutions.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.