CSU thrives to train business leaders that are up-to-date with international business structure and economic issues and we are keen to develop creative and innovative solutions. Our academic framework; therefore, highly values analytical approaches and is science and technology driven.
The Business Administration programme from Cyprus Science University is a 240 ECTS credits program of 4 years composed of eight semesters, each with a 30 ECTS workload. One ECTS is equal to 25.5 hours of student workload per semester.
We are eager to train future businessmen and women with a global vision and advanced English communication skills. That, by return, encouraged a number of foreign students to participate to our program in the last few years. International academic exchange programmes have been motivated and inspired for further educational activities so that they are fully prepared to be global business leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Learning & Teaching Methods
- Our department have well-recognized, national and international, staff members who are professional academics with unique significant success records. Moreover, our students are encouraged to pursue internships in a spectrum of distinct and reputable institutions.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 12 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript : A copy of official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result : A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.