At the B.Sc. Environmental Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology, principal engineering skills are taught together with achievement of knowledge of basic subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
All the students of the Faculty are given general knowledge of processes in major constituents of environment as well as in basic environmental technologies, e.g.: atmospheric physics and chemistry, air pollution control, hydrology, water resources and water protection, water and sewage processing, groundwater, soil protection and land reclamation, waste management.
Modern methods of natural resources protection through the use of best available technologies and production practices, recycling and reuse of wastes are thoroughly taught.
In addition, environmental aspects of the energy production and use are stressed throughout all engineering courses. Students are also familiar with some global environmental issues such as climatic change, ozone layer depletion, land use changes and global water scarcity and contamination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Biology and Ecology
- Information Technology
- Strength of Materials and Structural Mechanics
- Material Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Civil Engineering and Constructions
- Statistics in Environmental Sciences
- Soil Protection
- Engineering Hydrology and Hydrogeol - ogy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Air Pollution Control
- Solid Waste Management
- Water Resources Protection
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Renewable Energy Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload scans of Entry Documents (done during the registration process):
- High School Leaving Certificate - in the original language and, if necessary, translated to English or Polish
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.