Graduates from the Computer Science and Information Systems from Warsaw University of Technology have excellent qualifications in the area of computer science basics, including basic knowledge of information processing, as well as the area of algorithms and system modelling and various aspects of computer engineering and applications.
They are acquainted with the methodologies of object programming, CASE-tools-aided design, system analysis, system modelling and prototyping.
They have knowledge of modern operation systems, programming languages, data - bases and various software applications. Graduates are self-reliant in the design, implementation and operation of complex computer systems and networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Algorithms & Programming
- Circuits & Systems
- Computer Systems
- Operating Systems
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Data Bases
- Cryptography and Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Compiling Techniques
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 5 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload scans of Entry Documents (done during the registration process):
- High School Leaving Certificate - in the original language and, if necessary, translated to English or Polish
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.