Nursing practice in the 21st Century is becoming increasingly demanding. Nurses play a key role, through their work in primary and secondary care settings, restoring and promoting health, supporting patients and their families, and profiling healthcare needs of communities.
This professionally accredited (Hons) Nursing (Registered Nurse - Child) programme at University of Lincoln enables students to study to become a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council upon completion of the programme.
Your Future Career
Graduates can work in a range of diverse health and social care settings, from acute nursing to community care, or in education, research, and improvement.
This course is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), enabling students to register as a qualified nurse upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental nursing care
- Holistic person-centred children’s nursing care
- Nursing and the interprofessional team
- Personal Development and Resilience
- Assessing needs, planning and coordinating care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 401 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points.
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, including English, Maths and Science, or equivalent qualifications, such as Functional Skills Level 2.
- Certificates of all previous qualifications will need to be provided before any offers are confirmed.
- The programme is available for both national and international applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.