Drama Foundation - Acting from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts aims to help you grow and progress in all of these aspects of an actor’s craft. Our programme is strongly focussed on the development of the individual as a whole human being – physically, emotionally and intellectually. The work is geared to help improve confidence, emotional accessibility, physical and mental stamina, openness, focus, willingness to explore and experiment, intuition and instinct, trust, presence, independent thinking skills, self-discipline and motivation, as well as a strong work ethic. You will be supported as you go through this process. However, the C&C Acting course also provides a strong grounding in all aspects of technique and skills-building, as well as varied opportunities to rehearse and perform, which allow you to work towards building that crucial bridge.
Students at Drama Foundation - Acting from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- get the chance to focus on refining key performance skills
- be confident when entering the increasingly competitive audition process for a place at a drama school,
- be ready to take on the challenges that come with a three year training programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scene Study
- Theatre In Context
- Exploratory Movement
- Applied Movement Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 620 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 17 years +
- Successful completion of of Secondary Education (Grade 11 or Grade 12 depending on native country) or 1 x A level or an equivalent Level 3 qualification and 3 x GCSEs at grade 4 or grade C or equivalent, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 5.5+ (no element under 4.0)
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.