Drama Foundation - Musical Theatre (Dance) from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts is a dynamic, challenging and multi-faceted course that demands versatility, energy, self-motivation, and the ability to integrate several distinct performance skills into one unified whole. Developing these abilities requires commitment and self-discipline; however, at CSVPA, you are supported by a team of highly experienced and dedicated teachers every step of the way.
Students at Drama Foundation - Musical Theatre (Dance) from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- specialise early in the training process,
- focus on refining key performance skills
- be confident when entering the increasingly competitive audition process for a place at a drama school,
- be ready to take on the challenges that come with a three year training programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musical Theatre Scene Study
- Theatre in Context
- History of Musical Theatre
- Musical Theatre Dance
- Song & Dance
- Group Singing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 1338 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 17 years +
- Successful completion of Secondary Education (Grade 11 or Grade 12 depending on native country) or 1 x A level or an equivalent Level 3 qualification and 3 x GCSEs at grade 4 or grade C or equivalent, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 5.5+ (no element under 4.0)
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.