Extended Diploma in Performing Arts from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will develop your skills in the performing arts whilst allowing you to specialise in the area of your choice before progressing onto the Music Foundation or Drama Foundation upon successful completion. Regardless of whether you are following a music or drama pathway, you will have the opportunity to explore different elements of performance giving useful insight into any given speciality.
Students at Extended Diploma in Performing Arts from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- be exposed to a broad range of performance genres and styles across the arts whilst developing key skills in a specialism of your choice: Music or Drama.
- hone their communication skills,
- explore and develop the expressive potential of their voice and body,
- expand their knowledge, understanding and personal experience of the historical, theoretical, technical, practical and creative aspects of the performing arts,
- discover first-hand both the demands and the joys of working in an ensemble to create work that they are proud to put before an audience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental Play
- Drama Skills
- Music Appreciation
- World Music
- Contemporary Dance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 644 other programmes in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 16 years +
- Successful completion of Secondary Education (Grade 10 or Grade 11 depending on native country) or 3 x GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent overseas qualification, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 4.5+ (no element under 4.0)
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.