During this Bsc in Accounting and Finance, awarded by Unicaf Scholarships, you will be able to study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. You will gain important skills as be able to function successfully in key positions within organizations. Become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge and advance in any international organization!
It has been approved by the ACCA for 9 exemptions from the ACCA qualification for the professional title of Chartered Certified Accountant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Management and Cost Accounting
- Audit and Assurance
- Corporate and Business Law
- Financial Reporting
- Final Year Project
- International Accounting
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Business Taxation
- Corporate Governance
- Performance Management
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Special Topics in Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Communication for Business
- Research and Writing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Research Methods in Business
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Computer System
- Computer Fundamentals
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.