You'll graduate the Accounting and Finance (Hons) offered by Newcastle University with real-world problem-solving skills that are attractive to employers and a strong understanding of the academic theory that underpins professional practice.
Newcastle University Business School has excellent links with accounting organisations and professional bodies. Regular guest lecturers from leading accountancy firms provide insight into industry. You'll also enjoy close interaction with chartered accountants on the teaching team.
Exemptions available to current students include:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management Accounting and Finance
- Professional Skills for Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Management and Organisation
- Introductory Economics
- Introduction to Business Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 1204 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Additional Information on GCSEs (or equivalent)
- Achievement of a minimum of five GCSE grades A*-C or 8-4, or equivalent, is normally required. These must include Mathematics (minimum grade A or 7) and English (minimum grade B or 6), or equivalent.
- AAB excluding General Studies. While we are willing to consider any combination of A-level subjects (excluding General Studies).
- 35 points. Standard Level Mathematics or Mathematical Studies and English (Language and/or Literature) required at grade 5 if not offered at Higher Level.
International18600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.