Graduates are in a strong position to gain employment with private and public companies in Hong Kong, mainland China, or abroad, and also in many government departments.
They may be employed by cultural enterprises, tourism organisations, entertainment enterprises, heritage groups, consulting companies, private and public corporations, and government agencies.
Specifically, the objectives of the Culture, Creativity and Management (Hons) programme at Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University United International College are:
- To deepen the students' understanding of the increasingly global nature of cultural management within the artistic and creative context and under the contemporary social, political, and economic environments;
- To build up students' in-depth knowledge in business ethics and good corporate- governance;
- To equip students with information technology skills required for today’s business world;
- To train students on oral and written communication techniques, both in Chinese and English, and interpersonal skills that are necessary for effective management;
- To develop students' ability in interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- To strengthen students' understanding of the core principles of management with specific focus on the knowledge of cultural industries;
- To impart to students the fundamental knowledge related to the key fields of study in cultural and creative industries;
- To build up students' knowledge of the cultural industry markets and the fundamental ingredients in business administration;
- To help students in learning fundamental policy, development and management decision-making, as well as capital investment decisions; and
- To train students on the valuation of a cultural industrial programme or organisation for development or regeneration.
CCM graduates have been employed by a variety of enterprises in the media, tourism, advertising and commercial sectors, and in positions ranging from Project Executives, Sales Executives, to Assistants in Creative Industries organizations that specialize in marketing, media, exhibition, travel, as well as promotion.
They could also work as Event Assistant, Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Assistant Museum Curator, Public Relations and Marketing Assistant Coordinator, and so on.
Upon graduation, CCM students can further their studies in postgraduate programmes in Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China, and overseas, such as US, UK, Australia or other European countries.
Some of the available programmes include: marketing studies, design, visual arts culture, business administration, international business, tourism management, city planning and administration, cultural heritage and sustainable development, as well as Chinese studies or languages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culture, Creativity and Management in Chinese Cities
- Basic Studies of Cultural Tourism in China
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality Management
- Concepts in Spatial Design
- Exhibition Design: Creative Interpretation and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 5 other Masters in Media Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Mainland China Applicants:
Mainland Chinese students who have sat the P.R.C. National College Entrance Examination (NCEE) of the current year, and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong or Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the College, and will be considered on an individual basis.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Associate Degree Student/Holder
- Higher Diploma/Professional Diploma/Diploma Student/Holder
- GCE Qualification
- SAT Qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11356 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11356 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
90,000 RMB per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.