The Law with Business and Management (Hons) programme from the University of Bradford is taught by a mix of academic experts and practitioner lawyers, who put real world clinical legal experience at the heart of the programme. You’ll develop a critical grasp of the law and its political, social, corporate and economic contexts.
We offer a range of LLB Law programmes which share common modules – the Law with Business Management degree adds specialist modules covering a range of management, business, finance and marketing disciplines, making it the perfect choice for an agile, commercially aware aspiring lawyer.
Upon successful completion of the Bradford LLB Law degree, you are able to proceed to the Legal Practice Course (for aspiring solicitors) or the Bar Professional Training Course (for aspiring barristers).
Our LLB Law degree will enable you to proceed to the second stage of training to become a solicitor or barrister.
It is designed to give you the legal tools you will need for a career as a solicitor or barrister, as well as equipping you for employment in other areas if you choose not to go on to professional qualification in law.
In any event, our LLB course is likely to increase your employability and employment prospects in a wide range of other professions, such as general management, legal executive positions, the probation service, the police, or teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- EU and International Law
- Public Law
- Land Law
- Organisational Design and Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 142 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer - 112 UCAS tariff points.
- We take into consideration a number of factors when assessing your application. It's not just about your grades; we take the time to understand your personal circumstances and make decisions based on your potential to thrive at university and beyond.
- A levels - There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DMM - there are no specific subject requirements.
- Applicants on Access Programmes - There are no specific subject requirements.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 112 points to include at least 2 HL subjects.
- Plus minimum of GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or 4 (equivalents accepted).
International16895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16895 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.