You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of how accounting and finance fits into the broader context of business and management, and study topics such as:
- Capital Markets, Investment and Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Company Law and Administration
The Accounting and Finance (Hons) at University of Bradford gives you solid theoretical foundations, and applies this knowledge to real-world commercial situations.
You will be taught by leading academics with extensive experience in the accounting and finance sector.
You will learn how to develop and apply accounting and finance strategies that enhance corporate value, and develop the techniques and understanding of specialist databases you need for a career in the accounting and finance sector.
This course prepares you well for a career in accounting, financial management or the financial services sector, as well as wider management positions. Employers of our graduates include HSBC, Asda, NG Bailey, Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays and the Department of Health.
We are proud to be in an elite group of business schools to hold the triple accreditations of Equis, AMBA and AACSB, often referred to as the "Triple Crown".
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Employability
- Multinational Finance and Investment
- Organisational Design and Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 660 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer - 112 UCAS tariff points.
- We take into consideration a number of factors when assessing your application. It's not just about your grades; we take the time to understand your personal circumstances and make decisions based on your potential to thrive at university and beyond.
- A levels -There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC - Extended Diploma
- DMM - there are no specific subject requirements.
- Applicants on Access Programmes - There are no specific subject requirements.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 112 points to include at least 2 HL subjects plus HL 3 or SL 4 in Maths.
- Plus minimum of GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or 4 (equivalents accepted).
International16895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16895 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.