Urban and Regional Planning from Cape Peninsula University of Technology aims to equip them to deal with more broadly-defined planning and development problems in potentially conflictual situations where solutions partially fall outside standard codes and practices.
The graduates could work in different environments, including, private planning firms, planning departments at different spheres of government (municipal, provincial and national), state-owned enterprises and non-governmental organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban Planning
- Project Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 34 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- All qualification documents, i.e. the highest school certificate issued by the official examining body.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International203 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 203 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National203 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 203 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
The Upfront payment for a day student will be R3 500.The upfront payment for students staying at Residence will be R5 000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.