With studies in abnormal behavior, research methodologies, and personality theories, a psychology major from SGU is the first step toward a career in mental health services or graduate studies. Focused Psychology courses at St.George's University offer you advanced insights into organizational psychology and counseling techniques.
Students with an associate’s degree, CAPE, the International Baccalaureate, Advanced Levels, or equivalent may request exemption from coursework.
- Cognitive Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Individual Differences and Abnormal Psychology
- Lifespan Development
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official final graduating transcripts submitted from all educational institutions attended prior to application to St. George’s University. (For those applying before completion of their current program, current transcripts may be sent. Accepted students must then submit official final transcripts.)
- Other Academic Work: Official transcripts of other coursework or academic certificates from all other institutions attended must be submitted.
- Standardized Examination Scores: Official scores must be sent to the University by the testing agency. Though not required, exceptional scores on the SAT or comparable examinations will enhance an application. (University SAT code: 2864)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Essay (250 words)
- Passport-sized photograph with your name and social security number, if applicable, printed on the back.
- Financial information and indication of financial support.
International28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
National28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.