An International Business Degree from St.George's University can give you a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of business finance, trade law, and cross-cultural marketing. You’ll also learn how businesses succeed in the complex and dynamic world of global commerce.
Take the first step toward an international career in trade, marketing, transportation and logistics, and management information systems.
Earn a Double MajorAdd a second business degree in accounting and finance or in management to broaden your career options.To earn a business double major, you would complete:
- Required General Education courses
- Required courses from your international business major
- At least 18 credits in your second business major that are not part of your primary major
- International Accounting
- International Business Law
- International Trade Regulation
- International Marketing
- International Financial Markets and Analysis
- Managing Across Cultures
- International Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official final graduating transcripts submitted from all educational institutions attended prior to application to St. George’s University. (For those applying before completion of their current program, current transcripts may be sent. Accepted students must then submit official final transcripts.)
- Other Academic Work: Official transcripts of other coursework or academic certificates from all other institutions attended must be submitted.
- Standardized Examination Scores: Official scores must be sent to the University by the testing agency. Though not required, exceptional scores on the SAT or comparable examinations will enhance an application. (University SAT code: 2864)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Essay (250 words)
- Passport-sized photograph with your name and social security number, if applicable, printed on the back.
- Financial information and indication of financial support.
International28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
National28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.