Our first-year core curriculum includes foundational science and math coursework to prepare you for more in-depth and specialized biological sciences in your chosen degree emphasis track. In addition to a comprehensive foundation leading to a bachelor’s degree in biology, you’ll develop research skills and laboratory techniques necessary to succeed in biological and biomedical careers.
The bachelor’s degree in Biology from the St.George's University offers two emphasis tracks: one in general biology; and one in marine, wildlife, and conservation biology. Choose the track that aligns with your interests and career goals.
- Biochemistry for Life Sciences
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Biochemistry Lab
- Molecular Biology
- Human Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official final graduating transcripts submitted from all educational institutions attended prior to application to St. George’s University. (For those applying before completion of their current program, current transcripts may be sent. Accepted students must then submit official final transcripts.)
- Other Academic Work: Official transcripts of other coursework or academic certificates from all other institutions attended must be submitted.
- Standardized Examination Scores: Official scores must be sent to the University by the testing agency. Though not required, exceptional scores on the SAT or comparable examinations will enhance an application. (University SAT code: 2864)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Essay (250 words)
- Passport-sized photograph with your name and social security number, if applicable, printed on the back.
- Financial information and indication of financial support.
International28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
National28776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14388 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.