Tailor your Fashion Textiles (with Foundation Year) (Hons) programme at the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) to your creative strengths by specialising in fashion design, textile design or fashion textile futures, allowing you to develop a unique pathway and identify a career path that suits your ambitions.
Learn from visiting industry experts in the studios. Work closely with industry partners on live briefs and competitions, to apply your learning and gain real-world experience.
Careers / Further study
Tailoring what and how you study, you can shape the course towards your chosen career path.
Our graduates work across all areas of the fashion industry, taking on roles as textile, fashion and fashion product designers, product developers, pattern cutters and stylists, garment technologists and fashion buyers.
Alternatively, you could choose a career in manufacturing, consultancy or decide to set up your own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring Practice in Fashion Textiles
- Professional Practice and Work Experience in Fashion Textiles
- Critical Perspectives
- Developing Practice in Fashion Textiles
- International Exchange
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 191 other Masters in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Literacy and Numeracy as suitable alternatives to GCSEs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.