Telecommunications and Wireless Technologies from American University of Nigeria is designed with core courses that provide breadth and depth in the field, along with a strong theoretical component as a foundation for a good engineering career. The program includes courses in the sciences and mathematics and an in-depth sequence of specialized computer courses.
Graduates of the AUN telecoms and wireless program will also have the opportunity to earn a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certificate and will be prepared for careers in Telecommunication Engineering and the general IT field. Some of the possible job titles our graduates can expect to hold include:
- Mobile/Telecommunication Operators, e.g. MTN, NITEL, NTA, NOKIA, AUN, etc.
- Consulting Engineering Firms
- Information Technology firms
- Engineering Sales
- Ministry of Communications
- Research & Development
- IT Project Manager
- Systems engineer
- IT Director
- Systems Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Technical Report Writing
- Digital Systems and Lab
- Principles of Telecommunication Engineering Theory
- Telecommunications & Datacom Laws
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at American University of Nigeria and/or in Nigeria, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades; IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- Copies of applicant’s High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
International5026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5026 USD per year during 48 months.
National5026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5026 USD per year during 48 months.
- 2,220,000 nigerian naira
Living costs for Yola
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.