If you're interested in a future in business and intrigued by economics, this is the perfect next step for you.
Business Management and Economics (with Foundation Year) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) will help you develop the practical skills you need for a future in the public or private sector. Discover how to use specialist tools for economic analysis. Learn excellent managerial skills, analytical expertise and how to factor the role of ethics and sustainability into decision making.
Regular guest speakers and case studies mean you'll broaden your knowledge of the industry, and stay on top of the latest developments.
Careers / Further study
This degree is an ideal launch pad for a career in business analysis, management, marketing, personnel, strategic management and planning in either private or public sector organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Becoming a Practical Economist
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (Accounting, Economics and Finance)
- Understanding Organisations and People (Accounting, Economics and Finance)
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing (Accounting, Economics and Finance)
- Statistics and Data Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1146 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.