- Facilitate learning and training in the field of mechanical engineering which are directly linked to industry and current state-of-the-art technology;
- Provide the theoretical and computational skills necessary for the solution of both theoretical and practical problems related to mechanical engineering;
- Provide practical and experimental hands-on experience that allows the students to link directly to fundamental knowledge and theory;
- Prepare students to work alone or in groups in order to provide engineering solutions;
- Prepare students to design/implement systems and processes towards the solution of problems in mechanical engineering;
- Develop communications skills including the abilities to write technical reports and present their work before an audience;
- Provide students the opportunity to develop specialized knowledge and technical competence in their field of expertise in order to become successful professional engineers;
- Prepare students for post-graduate studies and research in the field of mechanical engineering.
After completion of the program requirements, Mechanical Engineering students can pursue one of the following:
- Attend a graduate school for a Masters or PhD degree (either in Cyprus or abroad)
- Can register as professional engineers (e.g. ETEK) and pursue a job career in Cyprus in building services, maintenance, heavy industry, hotel industry, engineering planning and design, etc.
- Can teach in technical schools or high schools (private or public)
- Apply for a Mechanical Engineering job position in Cyprus or Europe (e.g. Germany, Finland, etc.)
- Work as a consultant for local or multinational companies specialized in mechanical engineering services and design
- Work as research engineers or scientists on locally or European funded projects based on novel engineering ideas and applications
- Work for the public or government sector as engineer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Methods Using
- Electrical Networks and Machines
- Computer-Aided Design
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics
- Strength of Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent, depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC, are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies. Some programmes have higher entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.