Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
Participants of this program will learn how to critically evaluate strategic business issues and apply financial theories to real life business situations through our business simulation module. This module will present students with a problematic scenario in a virtual environment.
During this Business Management (Finance) (Hons) program from EU Business School, students will:
- Develop in depth skills to analyze the finances of a business and project for the future.
- Learn how to relate the local and global financial environment to a company.
- Hone problem solving skills in regards to finances.
As a partner student of the University of Derby you will be granted access to the University’s online learning environment ‘University of Derby Online (UDo)’ where you will be able to access program resources related to your program, the University’s library and your grades.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance) program in Munich and Barcelona teaches specialized skills that will enable students to take up a position in the finance industry and find opportunities in the following areas:
- Financial analysis
- Financial consultancy
- Corporate finance
- Financial advisory
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 21 other Masters in Finance in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.