Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
Participants of this Business Management (International Business) (Hons) program from EU Business School will analyze international environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and trade. They will learn how to analyze international business transactions and laws, hone problem solving and analytical skills as well as how to think strategically.
During this program, students will:
- Gain techniques for managing organizational change and learn to view the world through the consumer.
- Develop strategies for solving problems as a result of change.
- Analyze laws and business transactions.
As a partner student of the University of Derby you will be granted access to the University’s online learning environment ‘University of Derby Online (UDo)’ where you will be able to access program resources related to your program, the University’s library and your grades.
Graduates of the BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business) program can go on to seek opportunities in areas like:
- Business process outsourcing
- International business consultancy
- Transport and logistics management
- Import/export compliance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- November 2
- November 30
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Strategic Management View 60 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.