The Interior Architecture and Design (Hons) programme from Arts University Bournemouth has an enviable record in graduate employment both nationally and internationally, often working with clients on real design projects in a studio-based, professionally-focused learning environment.
- We offer you the chance to gain extended work experience in your second year; a uniquely valuable opportunity among UK degree courses and one which increases your graduate employment potential.
- Level 4 aims to generate a fundamental understanding of space: its analysis, theoretical manipulation, habitation, technological construction and materiality and scale.
- The units at Level 4, and throughout your three years, are intended to show how the course looks at both interior architecture (generally considered to be the remodelling of existing buildings and the development of attitudes towards those spaces and structures) and interior design (the creation of a range of interior environments that articulate identity and atmosphere through the manipulation of spatial volume, placement of specific elements and the treatment of surfaces).
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 108 other Bachelors in Interior Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The standard offers for degree courses include:
- GCE A Levels – BBB at A Level excluding General Studies, or 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Pass
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Distinction* Distinction*
- BTEC/OCR Extended Diploma at Distinction, Merit, Merit
- RSL/UAL Diploma – must be combined with other Level 3 qualifications equivalent to 112-120 UCAS Tariff points
- RSL/ UAL Extended Diploma at Merit
- A combination of BTEC Subsidiary Diploma and A Levels – equivalent to 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Three BTEC Subsidiary Diploma passes at Grade Merit
- Scottish Highers – five passes at Grade C or above
International17950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International/EU 2nd&3rd year: £16,950
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.