On this Fashion Branding and Communication (Hons) course from Arts University Bournemouth, you’ll gain practical skills and explore the thinking behind fashion branding and communication.
You’ll create image and film, and develop visual identities using the latest creative software. We’ll also teach you the theory behind everything from creating a narrative for an image to building a global brand identity.
- Great fashion communication comes about through collaboration. In AUB’s creative community, you’ll have the chance to do just that.
- You’ll be introduced to, and work with, students on other BA (Hons) courses, including Fashion, Commercial Photography, Textiles, Film Production and Make-up for Media and Performance, so the opportunities are limitless to apply your skills and collaborate.
- Through the journey of the course, you’ll experience challenges and new possibilities whilst seeking innovative solutions to concept origination, application and final outcomes.
- On this course, you’ll develop key skillsets which will underpin and inform your professional growth and develop your sense of place in the industry.
- You’ll critically reflect on the study of fashion branding and communication from the beginning of the course, with historical design studies and academic theory are embedded across the two terms.
- These two units define through investigation and experience the range of possible practices and areas of study you may want to engage with as a fashion communicator during your time on the course.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 222 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The standard offers for degree courses include:
- GCE A Levels – BBB at A Level excluding General Studies, or 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Pass
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Distinction* Distinction*
- BTEC/OCR Extended Diploma at Distinction, Merit, Merit
- RSL/UAL Diploma – must be combined with other Level 3 qualifications equivalent to 112-120 UCAS Tariff points
- RSL/ UAL Extended Diploma at Merit
- A combination of BTEC Subsidiary Diploma and A Levels – equivalent to 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Three BTEC Subsidiary Diploma passes at Grade Merit
- Scottish Highers – five passes at Grade C or above
International17950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International/EU 2nd&3rd year: £16,950
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.