At the Robert Gordon University studying the BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering you’ll gain knowledge of integrated circuits applied to robotics, instrumentation, computer and communication systems, in addition to power generation and transmission, electrical motors and renewable energy.
You will put your learning to the test with challenging team projects, including building underwater robots and armoured sumo wrestling robots. You will also have the opportunity to specialise in two areas, which will further enhance your employment prospectus when you graduate.
Electronic and Electrical Engineering graduates have pursued careers in the development and operation of electronic and electrical systems in automotive systems, oil and gas engineering, power generation and utilisation, marine technology, consumer equipment and complex control systems for industry, as well as a range of opportunities in the telecommunications industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Professional Skills
- Statics and Dynamics
- Introduction to Analogue Electronics and Signals
- Introduction to Digital Electronics and Microcontrollers
- Product Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 298 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBBB to include Maths and either Engineering Science, Physics or Technological Studies. English at National 5 grade C or above is required if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: BCC to include Maths and either Design and Technology, Engineering or Physics. GCSE English at grade 5/C or above is required if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H2H2H3H3 to include Maths and either Physics or Technological Studies. English at grade O3 or above is required if not held at Higher.
- IB Diploma: 28 to include Higher Level Maths and Physics at grade 5. English is required at a minimum of Standard Level grade 4.
International16650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16650 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.