The curriculum covers the fundamentals of Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations Management and Operational Strategy. The BSc Business Administration uses a variety of pedagogical approaches that help students become familiar with the problems they will face as managers, entrepreneurs and business leaders.
In the BSc Business Administration the emphasis is focused on students, to obtain administrative, communication skills, and practice of business decision-making process. Administrative skills are transmitted to the student in such a way as to enable it to critical analysis in areas such as business plans, understanding the administrative structures and promoting innovation.
The learning objectives of the BSc Business Administration at Neapolis University Pafos are achieved through lectures, seminars, case studies and analysis and the use of audiovisual material. The involvement of students in presentations, group work, research and data processing is encouraged in all courses in the BSc Business Administration.
- The BSc Business Administration provides graduates with the right skills to ensure, among other things, positions in multinational companies and private companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The students of the Business Administration Bachelor of Neapolis University will learn the fundamentals of Finance, the Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, Operation Management and Business Administration that will help them expand their knowledge in running a business and apply suitable methods for decision making in business.
- The specialization courses of the BSc Business Administration are taught by lectures, case studies and specialized training by professionals. This provides students the opportunity to explore issues of Marketing, Administration for small, medium and large businesses, Maritime Administration, Sports Administration or in the services sector and tourism, sectors that are vital for Cyprus. Students can also choose courses from other programs, such as Psychology, Economics, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 22 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A duly certified copy of valid passport
- A duly certified original copy of criminal records report from the country of origin’s Government Authorities along with a translated copy in Greek or English (within the last three months).
- A duly certified original medical certificate issued by the Government Administration accompanied by the medical tests for tuberculosis (X-ray), hepatitis B, C, syphilis and HIV/AIDS.
- Original Duly certified recent Bank Letter accompanied by a duly certified bank account (within the last six months) Duly certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Pay at least €3000 for tuition fees (we refund a part of them if Migration reject your application)
- English Language Certificate (GCE, TOEFL, module at high school or university)
International2462 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9850 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Paphos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.