This Creative Music Production (Hons) program at Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology has been evolving to meet the needs of the industry and from September 2019 a new pathway in Creative Music Practice is being introduced.
The Programme offers a sustained creative pathway enabling and enhancing the production and practice of music and audio. An ethos of creativity linked with technical prowess is core to all modules. The programme focuses on industry standard tools and processes, and the client/artist relationship. Diverse, student-driven major works in later years provide a platform to the working world.
What will I do?
- Learn how to creatively use industry-standard equipment and software.
- Learn from some of the finest music industry practitioners in the contemporary music scene in Ireland.
- Benefit from a mixture of lectures and practical work of the highest commercial standard.
- Get unrivalled industry experience, access and contacts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sound Engineering
- Audio Production
- Music Theory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prospective international undergraduate students must apply to the CAO by the relevant closing dates.
- When we assess applications we establish qualification equivalencies to ensure that each applicant meets the required academic threshold for entry.
- Certified transcripts and English translations of qualifications not issued originally in English must be submitted with your CAO application.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Dún Laoghaire
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.