This Art (Hons) program at Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology gives you the opportunity to work broadly and experimentally across a wide range of media and practices including paint, print, photography, video, sculpture, sound, performance and curation. As you progress you will develop an area of specialism which allows you to best express your abilities and ambitions.
What will I be able to do when I graduate?
Graduates pursue careers in the creative industries as: artists, art teachers, arts administrators, art directors, community arts co-ordinators, arts mediators, art critics, arts officers, content developers, image researchers, film-makers, art historians and gallery curators.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Techniques of Light and Space
- Techniques of Space and Trace
- Place project
- Core Workshop
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 24 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prospective international undergraduate students must apply to the CAO by the relevant closing dates.
- When we assess applications we establish qualification equivalencies to ensure that each applicant meets the required academic threshold for entry.
- Certified transcripts and English translations of qualifications not issued originally in English must be submitted with your CAO application.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Dún Laoghaire
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.