Why study Double Degree in Early Childhood Education and Primary Education at the Abat Oliba - CEU University?
1. Course satisfaction
82.7% satisfaction with early childhood education studies (AQU 2017)80.6% satisfaction with primary education studies (AQU 2017)
Abat Oliba CEU University offers a solid, expansive and professional course structure which brings together university-level educational experience from the area of humanities, teacher-training colleges in Vigo and Seville and the CEU group's educational centres all over the country.
3. Double qualification
Abat Oliba CEU University is a pioneer in the methodology that allows students to combine two qualifications and gain two degrees in five years. UAO CEU offers the double qualification in early childhood education and primary education, that allows you to broaden the professional capital of our future teachers.
This double degree combines the best of both courses: care for the youngest students and specialisation in English, special education, physical education and musical education.
We prepare teachers to take part in the development of knowledge. This is achieved through participation in methodically based educational research projects as well as the development and application of new methodologies, techniques and processes in the world of education.
The aim of this double degree is to shape teachers that combine high technical and scientific capabilities in the tasks they carry out with the educational skills to fill the important role of being an excellent teacher.
- Didactic Foundations Of The Early Education
- Didactics Of Language And Literature
- History Of The School Education
- Developmental psychology from 0 to 6 years
- The school in today's context
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education Primary Education View 13 other Bachelors in Primary Education in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Abat Oliba CEU University carries out a 100% online admission process of its own and complementary to the PAUs or any other official means of access to the university. In this process, the capabilities and aptitudes of the candidates are evaluated in relation to the chosen career. It is based on an online admission test * that must be carried out in parallel to the selectivity and that can be done before the PAU tests.
- You can process the application for a place through the Future Student Portal . The portal will ask for your personal and academic data and will ask you to take the online access tests.
International6891 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6891 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA6891 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6891 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.