Being a captain of a container vessel, a passenger vessel, a tanker or a large bulk carrier is an experience you may finally achieve.
We offer a bachelor degree in Deck and Bridge Operations at Nautical School Infante D. Henrique. Deck and Navigation Officers are equally highly requested for the development of activities ashore related to the maritime port sector. Sea experience allows for the development of unique skills, which are highly valued in several on-land activities linked to the Sea Cluster.
- National and foreign merchant marine officers;
- Ship management;
- Senior managers for the maritime transport sector (ports, Vessels' Inspection, Bar Pilot, Vessel Traffic Control, Naval Construction, etc.);
- Senior managers for several activities linked to the Sea Cluster.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nautical English
- Ship Electricity and Electronics
- Marine Engines
- Applied Mechanics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarine Engineering View 4 other Masters in Marine Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form;
- Scanned copy of the IC or citizen card;
- Scanned copy of the Seaman's Book (for MM Officers)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.