- Receive professional accreditation with an industry-recognised CMI qualification
- Work-based approach allows you to deliver impact in the workplace as you learn
- 100% online learning gives you the flexibility to fit learning around other commitments
This Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care (top-up) (Hons) course enables you to top-up your existing Foundation Degree qualification (or equivalent) to a full BSc degree in Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care. You’ll develop the skills to manage and lead effectively in complex, dynamic and multidisciplinary organisations. You can choose to study the top-up in one year as a full-time course, or two years part-time. You’ll study online giving you the flexibility to advance your career around your other commitments.
- Leadership Practice in Health and Social Care
- Evaluating Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Strategic Management in Health and Social Care
- Undergraduate Major Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 25 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must be a health and social care professional with at least one year full time or equivalent part time experience.
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including English and Maths
- You will need to provide evidence that a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance has been undertaken.
- If you have lived outside of the UK for 6 months or more within the last 5 years then you will need to provide a police check from the country/countries previously resided in
- If you are completing placements overseas you will be required to obtain a police check/certificate of good conduct from the relevant country
Successful completion of our FdSc Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
120 Level 4 Credits & 120 Level 5 Credits from a Relevant Subject such as a DipHE in Nursing
National4700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.